YOUR USE OF THIS SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
This web site, including all of its features and content ("Site") is made available by Her Bar Ltd, or its affiliates("we or us") and all content, information, services and software provided on or through this Site ("Content") is subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms").
1. This Site and its contents are copyright all rights reserved. Reproduction of all or any substantial part of the contents in any form is prohibited. No part of the Site may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose without express written approval from Her Bar Ltd.
2. Although Her Bar Ltd endeavours to ensure that information published on the Site is accurate and up to date, no guarantee is given. Content provided on the Site is not intended to and does not constitute legal advice and no solicitor-client or barrister-client relationship is formed through use of the Site. Her Bar Ltd. accepts no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage suffered by you for errors or omissions in the information on this website or the material downloaded from it.
Posts/ Submission on the Site
3. We may now or in the future permit users to post, upload, transmit through, or otherwise make available on the site (collectively, "submit") messages, text, illustrations, files, images, graphics, photos, comments, sounds, music, videos, information, content, and/or other materials ("User Content"). Submissions or Postings to the Site are not confidential. We have the right to publish, edit or reject any User Content that you send us either via email, via the site or in writing via post for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without payment to you - unless we have specifically agreed otherwise in writing prior to submission.
4. By submitting User Content to us, simultaneously with such posting you automatically grant to us a worldwide, fully-paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully sublicensable, and transferable right and license to use, record, sell, lease ,reproduce, distribute, create derivative works based upon (including, without limitation, translations), publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, publish and otherwise exploit the User Content (in whole or in part) as Her Bar Ltd, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate. We may exercise this grant in any format, media or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such User Content.
6. You agree that you will not submit any User Content protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, or other intellectual property, personal, contractual, proprietary or other right owned by a third party without the express permission of the owner of the respective right. You are solely liable for any damage resulting from your failure to obtain such permission or from any other harm resulting from User Content that you submit.
7. You represent, warrant, and covenant that you will not submit any User Content that:
· violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, including, but not limited to, any copyright, trademark, moral right, or other third party right of any person or entity;
· impersonates another or is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, obscene, harassing or otherwise objectionable;
· contains a formula, instruction, or advice that could cause harm or injury;
· the licensed use by us hereunder would result in us having any obligation or liability to any party.
8. We rely on you to present us with User Content that contains accurate and factual material. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you waive any and all claims you may now or later have in any jurisdiction to so-called "moral rights" or rights of "droit moral" with respect to the User Content. We reserve the right to display advertisements in connection with your User Content and to use your User Content for advertising and promotional purposes.
Data protection and information gathering:
10. Her Bar Ltd carries some affiliate marketing links, which means we earn commission on sales of some products when users click through a link from the site. Our editorial content is not influenced by affiliate partnerships, unless specified. You may not post affiliate links without the prior permission of Her Bar Ltd.
Modifications to Terms
11. We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time. Updated versions of the Terms will appear on this Site and are effective immediately. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the Terms. Continued use of this Site after any such changes constitutes your consent to such changes.